Indirect to Direct Narration Exercise (M)

  1. He said that he was feeling tired.
  2. The teacher told the students that they had performed well.
  3. She said that she would visit me the next day.
  4. Rahul told me that I could trust him.
  5. They said that they were waiting for us outside.
  6. Father told me that he was proud of my success.
  7. The doctor told the patient that he should take rest.
  8. I told my friend that he had helped me a lot.
  9. She said that she could not understand my problem.
  10. The manager told the workers that he would reward them.
  11. We told them that they should complete the work soon.
  12. The girl said that she had lost her bag.
  13. The teacher told me that I had done the exercise correctly.
  14. He said that he would never forget my kindness.
  15. Mother told us that she would prepare dinner for us.
  16. They told me that they had invited me to their party.
  17. The officer told the clerk that he had made a serious mistake.
  18. She told her brother that he should listen to her advice.
  19. I told them that they were wasting my time.
  20. The students told the teacher that they respected him very much.
  21. Father told my brother that he could use his car.
  22. She said that she had informed my parents about the programme.
  23. We told our teacher that she inspired us greatly.
  24. He told me that I had misunderstood him.
  25. The principal told the students that he expected good results from them.
  26. They said that they would support us in every situation.
  27. I told her that she should not ignore me.
  28. The captain told the players that he trusted them completely.
  29. She told me that I had made her happy.
  30. The old man told the children that he knew their grandfather.
  31. The teacher told the boys that he would punish them if they repeated the mistake.
  32. He said that he had seen me near the market the previous day.
  33. We told our parents that they had always encouraged us.
  34. The mother told the child that she would buy him a toy.
  35. They told her that they admired her honesty.
  36. I told my friend that he could depend on me anytime.
  37. The officer told the driver that he had broken the traffic rules.
  38. She told us that she would inform us later.
  39. The doctor told me that I should avoid oily food.
  40. He told his sister that she had annoyed him again.
  41. The students told the principal that they would obey him.
  42. I told them that they had disappointed me badly.
  43. The teacher told the girl that she had been selected for the competition.
  44. Father told me that he trusted me completely.
  45. She told him that he did not understand her properly.
  46. We told them that they could ask us for help.
  47. The manager told the workers that they had completed the task successfully.
  48. He told me that I might use his book.
  49. They told us that they had been waiting for us for two hours.
  50. She told her friend that she missed her very much.

Indirect to Direct Narration Exercise (H)

  1. The teacher told the students that they had not completed their project properly.
  2. She told me that I could not solve the problem without her help.
  3. I told my friend that he had disappointed me greatly.
  4. They told us that they would join us after finishing their work.
  5. Father told me that he had warned me several times before.
  6. The officer told the clerk that he was not performing his duties honestly.
  7. We told them that they should inform us before leaving the town.
  8. He told her that she had insulted him in front of his friends.
  9. The principal told the teachers that he expected better results from them.
  10. She told me that I had broken her trust.
  11. The doctor told the patient that he would recover soon if he followed his advice.
  12. They told him that they had never doubted him.
  13. I told my parents that they had always encouraged me in difficult times.
  14. The manager told the workers that they would receive their salaries the following week.
  15. She told her brother that he should not waste his valuable time.
  16. We told our teacher that she had explained the lesson clearly to us.
  17. He told me that I might use his laptop whenever I needed it.
  18. The captain told the players that they had performed well in the tournament.
  19. She told them that they could not force her to change her decision.
  20. The teacher told the boy that he had failed because he had neglected his studies.
  21. I told her that she and her sister had misunderstood me completely.
  22. They told us that they would support us whatever happened.
  23. Father told my brother that he could succeed if he worked sincerely.
  24. The girl told her friend that she had waited for her for more than an hour.
  25. He told me that I should have trusted him earlier.
  26. The officer told the driver that he had violated the traffic rules repeatedly.
  27. We told them that they had promised us full cooperation.
  28. She told her mother that she could not understand her feelings.
  29. The teacher told the students that they would regret it if they wasted their time.
  30. I told my friend that he should not have behaved rudely with me.
  31. They told their leader that they were ready to sacrifice everything for him.
  32. The doctor told me that I had ignored his advice completely.
  33. He told his sister that she had never helped him in his difficulties.
  34. We told our parents that they had done a lot for us.
  35. The principal told the students that he would punish them if they broke the rules again.
  36. She told him that he and his companions had disturbed her repeatedly.
  37. I told them that they could depend on me in every situation.
  38. The manager told the workers that he had already explained the rules to them.
  39. They told us that they had been waiting for us since morning.
  40. Father told me that he trusted me more than anyone else.
  41. She told the teacher that she could not answer the question because she was confused.
  42. The officer told the employees that they had failed to complete the task in time.
  43. We told our leader that he had inspired us during difficult days.
  44. He told me that I should not blame him for my mistakes.
  45. The students told the teacher that they had understood her explanation clearly.
  46. She told her friend that she would never forget her kindness.
  47. I told my brother that he had annoyed me again.
  48. They told her that they admired her honesty and courage.
  49. The mother told the children that she would not tolerate their disobedience anymore.
  50. The teacher told me that she had selected me for the debate competition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog