Assertive Narration Exercise

(Direct to Indirect Speech with 

  1. Rina said to me, “I will help you.”
  2. He said to her, “You can trust me.”
  3. I said to him, “You have cheated me.”
  4. She said to them, “I know your problem.”
  5. They said to us, “We shall support you.”
  6. Rahul said to me, “You and I can finish this work.”
  7. Mother said to us, “You should obey me.”
  8. I said to my friend, “You do not understand me.”
  9. The teacher said to the students, “I shall guide you.”
  10. He said to his brother, “You never listen to me.”
  11. She said to me, “I called you yesterday.”
  12. They said to him, “We do not believe you.”
  13. I said to her, “You have insulted me.”
  14. The boy said to the girl, “I like your drawing.”
  15. Father said to me, “I am proud of you.”
  16. We said to them, “You should help us.”
  17. The officer said to the clerk, “I warned you before.”
  18. She said to her mother, “You do not love me.”
  19. I said to them, “You have disturbed me.”
  20. The doctor said to the patient, “I can cure you.”
  21. They said to us, “You are wasting our time.”
  22. He said to me, “I shall meet you tomorrow.”
  23. The students said to the teacher, “We respect you.”
  24. She said to him, “I cannot believe you.”
  25. I said to my brother, “You always annoy me.”
  26. He said to us, “I will never forget you.”
  27. The girl said to her friend, “I missed you yesterday.”
  28. They said to me, “We have invited you.”
  29. The mother said to the child, “I shall protect you.”
  30. I said to her, “You have misunderstood me.”
  31. She said to us, “I need your help.”
  32. Rahul said to his parents, “I shall never disappoint you.”
  33. We said to him, “You can depend on us.”
  34. The teacher said to me, “I appreciate your honesty.”
  35. He said to her, “I do not need your advice.”
  36. She said to the boys, “I have informed your parents.”
  37. They said to their leader, “We shall follow you.”
  38. I said to my sister, “You should listen to me.”
  39. The captain said to the players, “I trust you.”
  40. He said to me, “You and your brother helped me.”
  41. She said to us, “I shall inform you later.”
  42. The manager said to the workers, “I shall reward you.”
  43. I said to them, “You have made me happy.”
  44. They said to her, “We admire your courage.”
  45. The teacher said to the boy, “I can teach you.”
  46. He said to his friends, “I need your support.”
  47. We said to our parents, “You have inspired us.”
  48. She said to me, “I cannot forgive you.”
  49. The king said to his soldiers, “I am pleased with you.”
  50. I said to him, “You should not blame me.”




Assertive Narration Exercise (Difficult Level)

  1. The teacher said to the students, “I warned you that you would fail if you neglected your studies.”
  2. She said to me, “You have always misunderstood me and my intentions.”
  3. I said to them, “You and your friends have insulted me before everyone.”
  4. The officer said to the clerk, “I had informed you that your application was incomplete.”
  5. They said to us, “We could not help you because you ignored our advice.”
  6. Father said to me, “I shall never forgive you if you deceive me again.”
  7. He said to her, “You did not tell me why your brother had called me.”
  8. We said to our teacher, “You have inspired us more than our parents.”
  9. The girl said to her friend, “I could not meet you because your mother did not allow me.”
  10. The manager said to the workers, “I shall dismiss you if you disobey me again.”
  11. She said to him, “You and your brother have always laughed at me.”
  12. I said to my parents, “You never understood me when I needed you most.”
  13. They said to the boy, “We warned you not to waste your time.”
  14. The doctor said to the patient, “I advised you to avoid oily food.”
  15. He said to us, “You cannot blame me for your mistakes.”
  16. The principal said to the teachers, “I expect you to guide the students properly.”
  17. We said to them, “You had promised us that you would support us.”
  18. She said to me, “You should have informed me before inviting them.”
  19. Father said to my brother, “I trusted you more than I trusted him.”
  20. The students said to the teacher, “We could not solve the problems you had given us.”
  21. I said to her, “You and your sister have disturbed me repeatedly.”
  22. They said to us, “We shall remember you as long as we live.”
  23. The captain said to the players, “I shall reward you if you win the match for us.”
  24. She said to her mother, “You never listened to me when I needed your support.”
  25. He said to me, “You may take my car if you return it tomorrow.”
  26. The officer said to the workers, “I have already explained your duties to you.”
  27. We said to him, “You had disappointed us although we trusted you.”
  28. The teacher said to the boys, “I shall report you to your parents if you fight again.”
  29. She said to them, “You cannot force me to accept your decision.”
  30. I said to my friend, “You should not have spoken to me in that manner.”
  31. The mother said to the children, “I shall punish you if you disobey me again.”
  32. They said to her, “We could not inform you because your phone was switched off.”
  33. He said to his brother, “You have never helped me in my difficulties.”
  34. We said to our leader, “You inspired us when others discouraged us.”
  35. The teacher said to me, “I had expected you to complete your homework.”
  36. She said to him, “You and your friends were mocking me yesterday.”
  37. The old man said to the boys, “I know your fathers better than you know them.”
  38. I said to them, “You must help me if you really care for me.”
  39. The principal said to the students, “I shall not tolerate your indiscipline anymore.”
  40. They said to us, “We had invited you, but you did not attend our programme.”
  41. He said to her, “You can trust me although others doubt me.”
  42. The doctor said to me, “I warned you that your habits would harm you.”
  43. We said to our parents, “You sacrificed your happiness for us.”
  44. She said to the teacher, “I could not answer your question because I was nervous.”
  45. The officer said to the driver, “I shall suspend you if you repeat this mistake.”
  46. I said to him, “You had cheated me although I believed you.”
  47. They said to their leader, “We shall obey you whatever others may say.”
  48. The teacher said to the girl, “I selected you because your performance impressed me.”
  49. She said to us, “You should have consulted me before making your decision.”
  50. Father said to me, “I shall support you if you work honestly.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog