To
The Treasury Officer
Golaghat Date: 02/02/2026
Subject: Application regarding decrease in pension amount.
Sir/Madam,
I respectfully beg to state that Manik Chandra Neog, pensioner, is an account holder of Punjab National Bank with the following details: Account Holder: Manik Chandra Neog, Joint Holder: Anima Bala Neog, Bank Account No.: 0021010112581, IFSC Code: PUNB0002120
His pension amount was ₹22,916.00, which was increased to ₹25,052.00 from the month of April 2025. However, after that, the pension amount was reduced as shown below: September 2025: ₹15,511.00, October 2025: ₹15,798.00, November 2025: ₹16,896.00
Due to this sudden decrease in pension, we are facing financial difficulties. Therefore, I humbly request you to kindly look into the matter and inform us of the reason for the decrease in pension amount, and take necessary steps to correct it if any mistake has occurred.I shall be highly obliged for your kind cooperation.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
Comments
Post a Comment